Tuesday, November 3, 2009

(n_n) the harder you work, the more progress you'll make

my dardar was doing revision with me ^^ wa~~see... so many book on the table..... so messy...

today i get my trial 2 exam...
really feel happy that i get improve in this ^^
i finally get 2 B in trial....
but not means that SPM will get B also la...
so still need work hard...
.....keep it u~!!.....keep it up~!!....

today dardar come teach me math...
he be my tuition teacher eh.... keke....
just only for mii la =) blekk....
hmm......
i'll do all my best for my spm...
i'll prove that i can be!!

today do the something also...................
..........REVISION........
betul betul siennya......
but have no choice..
must do also.... who call me have no the clever brain... #_#


hmm....k la....so tired oh....
good night~
n good night my dear dardar ~love you~ muax <3

No comments:

Post a Comment