Friday, November 6, 2009

6th of november
a very boring commemcement and an unfortunately day =(
today...are my graduation....
hmm....is damn sienz!!!
nothing special also......
just sat there listen for the pengetua ucapan...
then~take sijil...
after that.... nothing to do ==
sat at class for whole day...
but got take some photo la...
but the photo is take by my fren camera so i not yet get from her
nn.....our school got prepare food for graduate student~
we think that must some special...nice...tasty...
but!! oMGosh~~~~
nasi lemak??!
i duy myself better la ><
suan la....
my school was like that one~
get some news...our pengetua going to chg!!
good leh~~!!
but....i also graduate d... aiyo....
chg early ma....
xixi
and!! something happening came
me n my ji mui masuk bilik insan ==
alamak...
whats going on??
the disiplin teacher are crazy la!!
he said me challenge him oh~
walao...
i just said the true ma...
then he bu shuang me said me challenge him oh!!!!
gek sei me ah!!
ah san camera is luckly never get rampas~
hmm...........
but get scold....
after school...
i do for a simple calebrate lunch with my ji mui~
our food...
hehe
snap many photo also....
but don want show~
cos like so weird oh


hmm....after our meal
dardar come n fetch my....
dardar bring me go find shi qi....
i take the wig from her...
na.... my long hair are BACK
kaka
nice? lokk natural?
i was thinking that whether wanna buy anot~
at night....dardar went to clubbing jor...
for celebrate his hia di birthday~
im so cham....
im sick~
my sound are very sexy now leh
haha...
throat pain ah....
sha seng....
cant sing d~
wu~wu~

No comments:

Post a Comment