Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hardworking

today...in the early morning 7.00 ahsan came my house to sleep....
i din go school =)
hmm.... she bluff her mother that she are going to school....
so come my house sleep lu......

we weak-up around 11++ la.....
after i took my breakfast i spent all my time to do revision....
ern....math again la.... keke
i must use few day to gao dim my math,
then i should start revision for others subject....
BM!!! =(
i hate BM n sejarah............
who can help me T.T


do revision till 6++.....
went out to having dinner with my family.....
pizza....
see my sis so smart....
so young already know how to eat by self....just only 2 years old.... ^^
my lovely cute cute sis....


yummy~~



turn to my dear....
pig dardar ah....
dardar fall in sleep..... leave me alone.....
sienx.......
sleep till 10++ only weak-up ah......
earthquake also don't know ah... keke...

aiyoyo....so late jor....
going to 2am!!
sleeep lor!!
good night my fren..........
good night my dardar... love you

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment