Monday, November 9, 2009

9th nov 2oo9.....





ta dang~~!
seem i forget to updating my blog...
keke
lucky my friend was reminded me~
hmm.......
okay~
start now.......




in the early morning....
beth n ahsan came my house n sleep...
i think to find our ji mui at KL for our breakfast as sudden....
kekex...paiseh...
when we reached there already suppose to eat lunch....
so hungry leh~~





we set out around 11.45
reached threre by around 12.30
puchong to KL....
hmm....

that is xiao ying parent's shop....
at the KL maybank foodcourt~
there got alot of choises...
we ate many food there....
but just spent few ringgit...kakax
terima kasih aunty uncle ^^
cos uncle aunty is so kind......................
still got free dessert leh!!!
i love it~
but paiseh forget to take photo for that...
xixi



hmm.....after finish our "breakfast"
we just move on back to home...
aiyo!!!!
so lucky...
we baru sampai rumah then get heavyrain....
hou choi uh~~~



omg....today got tuition....

3 jam leh!!! sejarah!!

im going to sleep when during the lesson....

really tak boleh tahan loh

so fast already 9th......
spm around the corner........
but...
lazy to study leh wei~
hmmm......but no choice....
just fight for my future la garl......
bambateh!!

k la....
tml still got school...
good night my friend n my dardar~
muax... love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment