Thursday, July 1, 2010

tired

i never attend class today
stay at home rush assignment..
hmm...
assignment really make me headache ><

well...i miss my xiao darling..
i hope to see them
but i cant
wat can i do?
xiao darling...mami really miss both of you...

now you got a new mami d..is thts good?
daddy got take good care of you?
got help both of you bath?
got feed you guys?

hmm..i know i should not be worry so much.......

you know?
you seems like forget all our memorize..
you forget wat i did for you..
you just remember all my bad n wat i did n hurt you..
you forget all happyness btw US

hmm...wat i trying to say ah ==
past d still say so much for wat leh me =="
swt...
don say d..if not later let ppl scold again
haiz...

i wanna ask myself..
when only my new life start?
can my life totally without you?
can i?
but...you can...

#$$&*%#@$@#@%!^#@@!$^%

i cant answer
anyone can answer me?

2 comments:

  1. jz Him cn answer u..
    i means xiao darling gek daddy..
    cheers..enjoy ur s life..
    STB u say wat(:

    ReplyDelete