Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the moment

Unknowingly went to the Wednesday,
Tomorrow will have to face death is a
Exams! !
However. . I did not even study
Sigh. . . . .

To talk about the recent life
Recent life friend who spent most of the time
I beloved fruity and the "hiadi gang"

and im having my sem break now
hmm...
everyone is starting for school but only my college is having a sem break
=="
im looking for a PART TIME job here!!!!
anyone intro some job to me pls :(

recently qian bu gou yong ah!
spent alotttttt ><
haiz...
i need job pls...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【fruity】

Welcome!
With the new members of our fruity
vickey muimui ♥
Happily
We finally played together a complete
seriously
I still put lit tse as a member of Sisters
So long as sisters, the sister is forever!
ji mui. . .
Everyone says nothing lastr forever
We can create a miracle?
To the "forever "
Even if not always
At least we are really paying to

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【feeling】

In fact, I quite enjoy life now
I like that feeling of freedom
single or in love has a different benefit

But,
Now I may be more suitable for single
Maybe my mind is not stable~
***


I'm sorry
that day we countdown with your birthday but i dont mean to make ou down
I know I am a little over
i was rush to see my xiao darling even we haven eat the cake
sorry!

Please forgive me for ignoring
I really miss too much of my xiao darling
***

by the way
I said to myself, "You not affect me "
Haha
Really?
I try
In fact, what really will have little
But
jia you:)
***


someone has help me Q up those "number" in my heart...
stupid you ><
he said...
the 1st in my heart is... darren
2nd... jason
3rd... leonad...
4th... dia sendiri...boey

you're not the last ok ==
and
darren having moving out from my heart
jason @@ i trying my best... i dint thk d
leonard... we're just friend la boss
boey...a very special person "secret"
lol
***


YES!
Slowly I care about ...
I slowly put down ...
I slowly left the ...
I slowly accept the ...
Slowly ... I have a new life:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


omg!
wat the time now... tml i still have to wake up at 6am @@
sleep better
good night ♥
and
god bless me tml!!!!
exam~~~~ T.T







2 comments: