Thursday, December 2, 2010

thx and sorry my fruity

THANKS to give me the chance to know my dearest jimui-fruity
 ♥
yesterday i went puchong from setapak by lrt...
2nd time
haha
because of my jimui ♥

i need you guys
and you guys need me too
thx for always accompany me

*fruity is my best companion*
i like the feel when we sam bat chit chat together
what also chat
lame there
bullshit there
laugh there
and also
cry there...

suddenly i become the "kai xin guo" in our gang
milky ask "since when you become our gang's kai xin guo de? keep making us laugh non-stop"
 haha..
the reason is...i don hope to see my jimui sad and unhappy
i wish to see you all be happy and LAUGH :)

beth...is time to be back yourself...
i dont hope to see you cry again!!

but

i cried
sorry
i cant control myself
what i heared you all say bout tht
i really hurt
what joshua say wat you all say
i know is my fault
-brainless-
but i will not do the same mistake again
 and i know i make you all very worry and heartpain
sorry beth
sorry san
sorry teng
sorry yeng
sorry carmen

 SORRY!

cheer...

san...thk properly wat you want :)

teng!!! you tis stupid!!! don thk toooooo much d ah
is already i prefect man with you now
pls dont request for more d

carmen... lost freedom...
try to manage properly bout the relation :)

 
Friendship isn't a big thing… it's a million little things.
l
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
l

2 comments:

  1. like and love it.. shin..i lab u..i hope i can be back myself too...

    ReplyDelete