Sunday, December 6, 2009

4/12/2009

celebrate with yeng
sorry for late post...
quiet lazy to update my blog this few day~
k la...lets start from friday la..
4/12/2009
erm...actually yeng birthday are not at 4/12/2009
is at 7/12/2009.....
but we celebrate early with her~
i weak up around 9:10...
and do my house work thn faster prepare!
wanna go sunway...
celebrate with yeng
beth came my house around 9:50
afterthat teng...10:00
san...10:35...
all come my house prepare ^^
seem that everytime we hang out together will meet at my house
kekex...
preapare till half...yeng came d...
continue~
hmm...i present with my wig....
kekex...
san ask "wei...u want like that meh? all short hair,u 'long'hair"
i don want choi her
><
ern...we say will out around 11:00 de..
but...we done at 12:00
haha...
teng scold us =(
she said we so "mo so"
paiseh lu~~~
we go by taxi...
so cham la...
when we at bus stop ah
all the "ma lat lou" hon oh! n open the car window bising bising!
chi sin de~ ><
finally got taxi ^^
we reach there around 12:30
wei...hungry leh!
we went to.....sei lo.. what the name of the restaurant d ah...
ern...i think is bumba gump~
not really remember how to spell
hihi..paiseh
that restaurant was so cute...
if you want call the waiters..u put the donno call what tim...
u put it to "stop forrest stop"
if finish thn put to "run forrest run"
ah..i got capture with that...
we ordered some food..
really nice leh!
hhmm~delicious n_n
na...that what we eat...
the cake is ate at secret recipy...
me n san... at my room
thk to wear this dress de...but chg jor~
me n beth...


fruity!


me n yeng...our protagonist ^^






fruity 7...but lost another 2 ==

na...this is the what i said donno call what thing de...


hihi...
haha...have something damn fun!
the restaurant got some special program for who r birthday
they staff suddenly come and sing birthday song...
yeng really get supprise...
they asked yeng stand on the chair...
and asked her sing..haha
n..."shake shake shake!!!"
but yeng so shy...no dare to sing n shake
haha..
seem like my birthday
they celebrate with me at Friday..
OMG! more cham ah!!
but really happy n fun^^
i try to put the video here...
but cant...
go my facebook see la ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment