Saturday, October 31, 2009


*was a plenitude day



i was get disturbing from my friend called in the early morning..
the morning that i having a good dreaming~~
OMGosh...
i heard alot of noisy voice a around for my ear...
no wander....my baby cousin and some relative a came to my house...
and tonight were have a small party at my house for my relative member^^
the picture have showing that...hehe....
im not inside the photo...im the cameraGirl... >_<
hmm.....today i was had my lunch with my dardar...
really damn miss him...
the main reason go out with dardar is for see him...cos i really very miss him neh.... wu~~
"one day din't meet feel like already get three season"
i love u dardar!! muax<3
today still have to tuition...
today getting history subject....alamak!! i hate it!!
is the subject i most dislike....is boring....................................................
the class are damn many ppl..cos 2 class are combine together....
no place to sit...just can sat as shoulder to shoulder ==
i was feel not well when during the party...
##stomach-ache##
walao......sakitNya..... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment